Successful Open Space

Susan Smyth Smythmanagement at aol.com
Wed Sep 25 17:47:05 PDT 2002

greetings-

I'd written several weeks ago to ask input about using audience response
technology to support an Open Space meeting.  it is with a sigh of relief and
satisfaction that I report that the 2 day meeting with 425 people was
extremely successful.  the client as well as participants were delighted.
The outcome for the employees of this IT component of a large insurance
company may well mean they are able to continue rather than being eliminated
or outsourced.  they discovered solutions and passion they didn't previously
see as possible.

I'd be glad to share more details of how the interface of Open Space and
audience response technology went if anyone is interested in hearing.

Susan Smyth
Smyth Management Resources
2451 Covey Run S.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45230