OSonOS & Upload your digital photographs

Malay Biswas malay.biswas at tajhotels.com
Sun Sep 22 07:28:52 PDT 2002

Dear All,
Those who are attending the forthcoming OSonOS conference at Melbourne and never met each other before (like me) can upload their picture very easily under a common space. This will help us to come closer perhaps more easily during the conference, even can solve logistical problem (if any) etc etc. I have already created common id and password (please see below). Hope you all like the idea. (I will upload my photgenic face tomorrow - today i do not have any scanned picture). Hope to see you at www.picturetrail.com/members/
Warm regards,
Malay, India
For those of you who can do this yourself, go to
http://www.picturetrail.com/members/

User Name is:      malay
Password is:         harrison

--In the members area click on the Upload Pics link.
--On the Upload Pics page you will be prompted to select pictures from your
computer to upload to your PictureTrail account.
--After the pics have uploaded, click on the Picture Inbox link and move the
uploaded pictures from the Inbox to the OSonOS Melbourne
--Label the picture with your Name. (you can also add a link to your website
in this area if you like - it is optional - however, this can be attached with your main website if any and your work).
--Once the pictures have been moved to the OSonOS Melbourne, we will be able
to see the pictures at the following web address:
http://ww.picturetrail.com/members/

For those who need more help go to:
http://www.picturetrail.com/pages/tutorial/pages/member_upload.html