AW: Using digital cameras...

Visuelle Protokolle mail at visuelle-protokolle.de
Sat Sep 14 13:21:48 PDT 2002

  Winston wrote:

  ... it allows greater freedom of individual expression, and to be less
sterile than homogeneously aligned printed pages in 12 pt. Arial...  The
challenge is of course converting them into replicable "proceedings"  ...

  dear Winston,

  there is so much you can do! In 2000 I was at an os in Wels Austria with
Ingrid Ebeling, title "cooperation in consultant's networks". Of course I
made my little simultaneous drawings of the process, but also made the
participants draw themselves on posters.

  we had three students with us with a digital camera, a pc and a printer.
They were busy the whole time to gather the written reports from the groups,
but at thec same time took pictures of all my drawings which I always hang
into a picture wall as soon as I had some, and of all the peoples drawings
on the posters.

  With Ingrids last words they finished the printing of the os document,
including texts and pictures, and handed a copy to everybody.

  They were students of economics and not specially trained, but came to an
really acceptable result. So much more by the way than 12 pt. Arial!

  Reinhard
  VISUELLE PROTOKOLLE
  Kuchenmueller & Dr. Stifel

  Munich Germany