mental meanderings - you got me going Julie (long)

Winston Kinch kinch at rogers.com
Wed Oct 30 05:38:23 PST 2002

Chris: exciting stuff, this "bridging" between OST and more traditional methods!
Did you mention a book in another message or is Julie "inviting" you to one?

A few things which I am curious about ..

"...group sizes have maximums (average ratio of 1:7)"

Why do you set maximums?

"...participants stay with the session they choose, and do not move between them".

Why? Is this required by the facility? the setting?

"..We have met in a circle three times already in the day as as a whole"

When? morning/opening, plus..

Open to learning,
Winston