mental meanderings - you got me going Julie (long)

Julie Smith jsmith at mosquitonet.com
Tue Oct 29 19:23:02 PST 2002

Dear Chris,

I discovered something new today.  I learned that in extraordinary
moments that active, questing, creative process that I so dearly love
can transform into a deep resonance with another that metamorphoses into
stillness and silence.  What is left to do or say in that moment of
understanding?   Thank you.

Thank you, every one.  There are days I peer out my window, wondering if
I might see a glimmer of change in the physical universe in response to
what has been spoken here.  I wonder if the deep shifting I feel in
myself is mirrored out there in any way that I might recognize.   The
beauty, intelligence, and wisdom of this group never fails to amaze and
inspire me.

Chris, I can't think of a thing more to say to you except to ask when is
the publication date for your book?  It can't be too soon for me.  I'm
still in listening mode.  Consider me a rapt audience.  Please,
pontificate away.  Here, let me help you out with a question or two:
What if wanted to start an Open Learning Process program for school age
youth this summer?  What else might I need to know?

Julie