What are the unstated assumptions and aims of OS?

Alan Stewart alan.stewart at senet.com.au
Fri Oct 11 15:20:05 PDT 2002

G'day All

Here is what was stated by a CEO who 'opened the space' for a demonstration forum which I
facilitated last month as a concurrent session at a national conference on aged care in Adelaide.

Earlier this year I facilitated day long OST for the organization headed by the person. And in

August I offered a course for 12 of their staff - him included - on 'The Art of Conversing.'

"Although I cannot say what you will experience, I can say what you won't. You will not be

experiencing a management fad. [It] is too simple, too obvious, too long-lasting and too applicable

to our whole of life to be a management fad."

With love

Alan

Adelaide