Access Queen says share some space....

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Sat Oct 12 21:32:08 PDT 2002

Hello, dear folks - it's AQ here.

I'm happy to say that thanks to the creativity of both askers and
offerers, there are * s i x *  Access Queen askers who will be joining
us at the OSonOSinOZ  !!!

Between their writing marvelous requests for funding, warm and wonderful
Australian hosts offering homestays, the bit of money we had left over
from last year's OSonOS (the "Access Queen Fund") their own financial
contributions and the generosity of Open Space Institutes of the US and
Australia, we've almost got all their needs taken care of.almost.

Would anyone attending OSonOSinOZ like to upgrade your accommodation fee
at the retreat site by the equivalent of $183 US and donate the extra to
cover a colleague??

Any of you *not* coming who would like to donate the equivalent of $183
US to help someone from India or Haiti join us in Melbourne next month?

Do you have a friend or colleague who wants to help peace happen by
helping weave the world together and helping these dedicated Open Space
practitioners to further their learning and support network for their
work in their countries?

(here is a link to a currency converter so you can see how much it costs
in *your* country's money.)
http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi

Let me know, and I'm sure with the little bits of resources we all put
together, these intrepid travelers can travel across our linked arms to
Melbourne.

Lisa (also known as Access Queen)

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, facilitator, educator