A real challenge

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Tue Nov 26 14:29:33 PST 2002

Jaime,

 I just caught up after a month away from the list and noticed that your
request never got a response. I hope this is timely enough.

First, congratulations on the work.  It sounds like even given your
constraints, you could simply do an open space on "a code of ethics for
public servants."  Let the people participating know how what they produce
will be used.  In this case, it sounds like the session notes would be input
to the people with the contract.  Perhaps it is also the beginning of some
ongoing work between the public servants and the consultant.  Or perhaps
those in charge will see the wisdom in the group and realize they don't need
to go outside for answers.  But that may be too much to ask...

Best of success to you,
Peggy