Happy Thanksgiving!

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Sun Nov 24 11:44:16 PST 2002

Harrison--

We spent a few more days in Australia after OSONOS, so have only been home a
few days.  And it did feel like a gathering of the clan, a family I have
chosen to be a part of.

We dropped out of the sky and back into our ordinary life to find a lot of
chaos here, friends and family in crises, car breaking down, our current work
winding down and some intriguing new opportunities showing up.  Well, at the
edge of chaos is fertile space for transformation, and we are eager to
discover what lies ahead.

We'll drive to Bellingham, near the Canadian border, and spend Thanksgiving
with Paul's 91-year-old father, two brothers, and an assortment of Dad's
grandchildren and great-grandchildren.  Several of us will share the cooking,
and we're looking forward to a good time.  We're blessed with grandparents
who have lived to know their grandchildren as adults, and who rejoice in five
great-grandchildren.

And we are blessed by being part of an ongoing, round-the-world conversation
about ideas that matter.  You bring many gifts to our lives!

Joelle