Happy Thanksgiving!

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Sat Nov 23 13:40:29 PST 2002

In a message dated 11/23/02 12:18:48 PM, avnerh at inter.net.il writes:

<< I hope that a new horizon will open here for both nations, that will
enable all of us to trust ourselves, not to be stucked in our previous
traumas and emotions, and take the responsibility for choosing life as first
ptiority.  >>

Avner--

Choosing life is such an old idea, and yet we still find it hard to do!
Blessings on you, and everyone who is working for peace in the world.  At
this season of Thanksgiving, I am thankful for the strong and caring people
that are in this world, in spite of all the chaos and suffering.

Joelle Everett