My vote and a note... POETRY

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Sun Nov 24 11:07:49 PST 2002

Glory--

Two years ago, the poet laureate (I think it was Chris C) gathered up the
contributions to the annual poetry contest, plus any other OS poems people
wanted to include, and published a chapbook, which was distributed at OSONOS
in Berlin.  So there is a small nucleus of poems already gathered in one
place.

I've kept a few poems that have showed up on the Listserve, but not in a
systematic way.  I do like the idea of having a whole crop of OS poems in one
place!

Joelle