My vote and a note... POETRY

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Sat Nov 9 06:45:08 PST 2002

  Oh, dear all!
Another year and another bountiful basket of open oratory....
Look, I'll vote in a minute. :-)
I was struck this year, as in years previous, by the beauty of
everyone's poetry... and then Laurel sent off the compilation of 16 -
which just blew me away. I got to thinking... Perhaps we should publish
a book of OS poetry - all the past years offerings (with permissions, of
course :-)? Perhaps we could sell it online to one another, our
trainees, and clients...? And the money could go to a fund for OSonOS,
OS Practices of Peace, a yearly sponsored project, or something else
wise collectively good....? What do you think (I've just been struck by
the thought that this has been brought up before.... :-/ )
Now to my votes... 1 dot for each of the following #s 2, 4, 10, 12, and 14

Blessing and love to those not in OZ, and to those there!
glory ressler