Happy Thanksgiving!

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 21 14:03:13 PST 2002

Here in the US of A we are about to celebrate our annual Turkeyfest,
otherwise known as Thanksgiving. Generally speaking everybody loves it,
although I am sure the turkeys have an alternate opinion. It is the one
festival each year that all sorts of folks gather about regardless of race,
religion, national origin, political persuasion. It is a time for family,
friends, and strangers to meet around the table. It is also a time when we
think of all those who aren't there, for whatever reason. We wonder what
they are doing, how they are getting on with life, what excites, what
troubles? And so my friends, I think of you all. I don't think we could fit
300+ at our dining room table, so our recent time in OZ will have to do for
a gathering of this particular clan. But the wondering is there. So how are
you all anyhow? What's happening? What's new?

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854 USA