word from a friend

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Wed May 29 16:59:44 PDT 2002

Tova:  A word came to me from Isreal yesterday about your opening and
holding space.  A colleague of my wife's for a number of years, Arza,
came to Toronto for a visit and plans to spend part of her Sabbatical at
the Faculty of Environmental Studies.  Becky and Arza were reconnecting
when Arza asked what I did.  Of course Becky said, "Open Space".  And
Arza flipped.  She had recently attended the 250 person event for
planners that you "opened" and was enthralled, excited and amazed.  As a
Ph. D. Psychologist and planner, that's not bad.  She really wants to
learn more and she may collaborate with Becky on some stuff while she is
here.

In the midst of the struggle, you are helping flowers to bloom.

Thanks,

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation