Announcing my Open Space weblog

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Wed May 29 12:05:42 PDT 2002

Chris,
thank you for sharing your weblog and all of the work that has gone into it.
I was sitting here thinking about mentoring as I  set about wondering how to
get information out regarding the International Alliance for Mentoring
conference out (any help from any of you would be appreciated). At this
moment I wish to  acknowledge your mentoring work with this weblog. I too
was preparing a new Resources list of resources that I recommend to people
and was just about to announce it on the list when your own message came in
and so I join you in mentoring work as we each mentor the other. For anyone
who wants this resources list of about 7 pages, please contact me off list
and I will send it to you. Soon it will be on our website but not for
another week or so.

For now, here are two websites pertaining to working with energy. I am
fascinated by working with Organizational Health and Balance and the power
of working with healing energy. Some of you know that a project that was
birthed in the International Alliance for Mentoring was the Harmony Project
of "holding space" for opportunities for harmony in the world. I truly
believe this has an impact.

Quantum-Touch Healing
Quantum-Touch ® is a method of hands on healing, using only a light touch
for bones to spontaneously adjust into their proper alignment. Beyond this,
all healing is accelerated. The healer invokes the secret of resonance. From
bones to DNA, all cells and systems effortlessly respond to the resonance of
love.
http://www.quantumtouch.com

Living in the Mind of God
Gregg Braden’s work of scientific proof that reality mirrors our thoughts
and emotions. Accredited scientific and academic institutions report a
previously unrecognized form of energy that they describe as a field that
essentially bathes all of creation. The field has intelligence and responds
to certain kinds of emotions. The feelings defined by words gratitude and
appreciation produce the highest level of coherence in our hearts. This
coherence affects our life, our bodies. Results of empirical research has
repeatedly shown these feelings to significantly reduce violent crimes,
traffic accidents, emergency hospital room visits, etc.
http://www.greggbraden.net

Blessings to you and to all with whom you make Genuine Contact,
Birgitt
Birgitt  Williams
Mentoring for Organizational Effectiveness
We invite you to visit us at www.genuinecontact.com
<http://www.genuinecontact.com/>  and join the list serve at
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/genuinecontact
"I believe that Spirit matters and people are precious. I know that
organizations incorporating these values have exciting, tangible results
including wealth, prosperity, and abundance. Daily, these organizations
attend to their health and balance. Participating in the Genuine Contact
program takes you on a learning journey of HOW to achieve the healthy and
balanced organization (the conscious Open Space Organization).”  Birgitt
Williams, Dalar International Consultancy

Contact information for Dalar International Consultancy
Mailing address: Po Box 19373, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA 27619 or for
courier 12136 Shooting Club Rd., Raleigh, North Carolina USA 27613
Phone: 919-522-7750     Fax: 919-870-6599