Announcing my Open Space weblog

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Wed May 29 10:57:08 PDT 2002

It is maybe not such a well kept secret, but as an inveterate surfer I
come across lots of interesting sources online that intrigue me and
expand my understanding of Open Space and OST.

To this end, I have been keeping a weblog of sites and observations I
come across at http://www.chriscorrigan.com/osweblog for a while now,
and as it seems not to have been a passing fancy, I decided to let you
all in on it.

THe recent discussion with Artur, Bernd, Dan and Joelle has prompted me
to "out" this little journal, and invite you to read it, check the sites
out and let me know of others I might find interesting.

Cheers,

Chris

--

CHRIS CORRIGAN