word from a friend

Averbuch averbuch at post.tau.ac.il
Mon May 27 15:15:03 PDT 2002

dearest Julie,

    I loved these two poems by Rumi and I love and cherish your simple
Julie"s everyday voice.

     I am asking you please to talk to me in whatever voic you find. please,
it doesn't have to be meaningful or festive in any way, just human..
     I do not see my life as heroic in any way,
     I figure life, like all of us, day by day,

Much love and appreciation to you
Tova
Israel
averbuch at post.tau.ac.il