holdin' space

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Mon May 27 10:09:59 PDT 2002

Dear Judi and dear Kim,

thanks for sharing your little insights! As a mother of a 22 years old young
man I am holding space with you!
Since three weeks I know that my son will leave our town next week at
minimum for three years.
He will go to learn a profession, about 7 hours away from Berlin by car. He
looks so much forward to his new step and challenge.
He has every thing prepared and managed alone and I am really happy about
his way to organize his
life and future. And at the same time day by day I feel the letting go pain
in my heart and this reminds me additional on my
two other children which died when they were babies (20 and 24 years ago).
But the happiness about
my sons health and his power is much more bigger and this warms my heart and
I feel good in letting him go.
And I think ... okay that all is exactly the right process. But I know, when
the day is there and he will
go ... oh, that will be not so easy ;-)

Greetings to all mothers and fathers here in the list!
Gabriela