a word from a ferind

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Sat May 18 11:22:14 PDT 2002

Tova--

My personal wish is that you would continue to share your thoughts, feelings
and experiences on the list, so they are available to those of us who wish to
understand this conflict at a deeper level.  If you worry about imposing the
subject on others, mark the subject on the "subject" line of the e-mail so
those who do not wish to read it can easily delete the message.

I agree with you that the conflict is between those who love and hope and
those who despair and hate--I'm sure that is true in every conflict in this
world.  And that there is much grief to go through on the way to any kind of
lasting change.  Thanks for holding space in your heart for hope and love.

Shalom,

Joelle