An amazing coincidence or is spirit at work? :-)

Audrey Coward abc at interlog.com
Wed May 15 10:29:24 PDT 2002

WOW !! WOW!!

Gabriela,
        I shall never forget our first meeting in Chicago and your
wonderful hospitality and you bracelet gift which often inspires me in
challenging times .You are truly special. I also choose to think that
the little angel from Nova Scotia Canada played a part in this.
Best wishes for the flow of your creation to gravitate with ease to all
whoneed it.

Love
Audrey