An amazing coincidence or is spirit at work? :-)

Institut für systemische Kommunikation (insyko) info at insyko.de
Wed May 15 08:36:47 PDT 2002

Dear Gabriel, dear Colleagues around BigMindMedia and the VOSonVOS,

these are special greetings to all OST colleagues which are involved in organizing and developing the VOSonVOS and who are very interested in such themes.

Let me first say, that it was extreme hard for me not to talk about our activities during the long time of creating our system! But to keep this project secret was one part of a contract we have with our software business partners. Luckily now we are able to speak about all.

What an amazing coincidence that you are launching the first VOSonVOS in the same week. Hmmmm! Is this spirit at work? :-) I feel yes. I believe that it must exist an energy field in which we all are connected. Oh, I think that is another very interesting theme.

On one side there are so many similarities e.g. the passion and engagement for OST, the idea to transfer this wonderful method into the cyberspace, the names of two of them, Gabriel & Gabriela :-), the point of time and I guess there must be much more than we know.

On the other side both IT-teams (in the USA and in Germany) created total different systems to work and meet online in open space. This kind of diversity is a big gift for us and for all which are interested in such applications.

Warm greetings to all "offline and online OST practitioners"!
Gabriela Ender & Team

OpenSpace-Online GmbH - The Power of People
Resselsteig 30, 12209 Berlin, Germany
eMail: contact at OpenSpace-Online.com
website: http://www.OpenSpace-Online.com
phone:  ++ 49 (30) 772 31 69