[Fwd: Re: A Partial Diary of the Collective Buddha]

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Mon May 13 21:03:24 PDT 2002

In a message dated 5/13/02 12:16:03 AM, dlgottlieb at CHELLO.NL writes:

<< I often think of boundaries as part of the structure of
the container that is being created.

I agree--the boundary is formed by agreeing on the subject of the OS, by
providing critical information (including limits, if they are present) and by
the strengthening of the circle in which the group gathers.

We are used to seeing limits as hindering creativity, but there is a fair
amount of evidence that deep creativity often emerges from situations with
severe constraints.

Joelle Everett