OST as a conference track

Eddie Palmer EEddiepalmer at cs.com
Mon May 6 10:44:23 PDT 2002

Hi Peggy

We had a bit of a similar situation last year at the IAF Conference near
London - I thought it did not work well , but it was badly advertised and
presented, and the venue was not too good - and not ready in time. We rescued
some of the curious but bemused the next day at a workshop, but basically
participants thought that the Open Space was just like any other workshop -
so, perhaps insist on good announcements! I don't know about the final
session - perhaps again insist that people understand what's happening,

regards

Eddie Palmer
Open Futures Ltd
Edinburgh