Open Space and Chaordic Concept

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Sat May 4 18:56:40 PDT 2002

  Dear Christine,
Thank you for sharing the story (so far :-) of the Girl Scouts - Arizona
Cactus-Pine Council.
I am inspired by your ability to tell a compelling tale whilst conveying
important data and theory.
I would delight in learning more about the process you used and The
Chaordic Commons.
Best wishes,
glory ressler
'If it isn't a happy ending, our story isn't over yet.'
Glory Ressler, B.A., Dip. GIT
Avalon Consulting & Associates
www.edgeofavalon.com <http://www.edgeofavalon.com>