Open Space and Chaordic Concept

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Wed May 1 18:57:33 PDT 2002

Sorry for the incomplete first sentence.  I scissored & sent a bit too
quickly.

In March, we had a lively discussion about self-organization, chaords, and
Open Space being a natural hatchery for chaordic embryos (thanks Richard
Norris).  I promised to keep you posted - the journal just arrived in the
mail this week.

Many days, when I'm not at all certain of who I am and what I think I'm
doing here, I'll open up one of your poetic postings from one of you Lights.
. . and remember.

Peace,

Christine