mentoring ... opportunity

Judi Richardson Richarjl at akerley.nscc.ns.ca
Mon May 13 07:11:28 PDT 2002

OPENING SPACE FOR the INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCE FOR MENTORING

September 28th and 29th, 2002, 9:00 to 5:00

Raleigh, North Carolina, USA

Please join us for the second annual conference of the International
Alliance for Mentoring. The conference will provide you with  the
opportunity to participate in an interesting theme, the opportunity to
make a difference for the future, the opportunity to experience an Open
Space
Technology meeting, and the opportunity to experience the development
of an intentional conscious Open Space Organization. Conference fee $100
US.

We call to collaborative action individuals and organizations who
already see themselves as mentors using their unique gifts and skills
for mentoring of individuals and of organizations.

 We, invite you to participate with us in intentionally creating a new
reality for organizations and communities. We believe that reality can
be shifted if the will is there to do so. Our vision is to influence the
future of humanity to become life nurturing for all beings involved.

The International Alliance for Mentoring (IAM) is a network of
individuals and organizations that has no governing body and is based on
working from passion with responsibility by each person or organization
that is involved.
The International Alliance for Mentoring is an interconnected learning
organization, an Open Space Organization.  An Open Space Organization
has minimal structure through a set of "givens", that are just enough to
provide appropriate structure for creativity, productivity, wonder,
imagination and results.

1.        The purpose of IAM is to influence the future of humanity in
becoming a harmonious place by linking or interconnecting individuals
and organizations who seek higher consciousness, higher awareness,
highest good,
highest learning and highest joy through mentoring. Within IAM,
mentoring is defined as encouraging service in the world based on truth
and facilitating compassion, tolerance, self-love, mutual respect and
joy.

2.        IAM is a network of individuals and organizations and, as
such, has no governing body. There are no membership dues. Any costs and
expenses incurred are incurred by the organization or individual who is
interested in moving a topic forward. This includes hosting of the
annual conference, the
website and the list serve.

Join us, as we create a reality, through the International Alliance for
Mentoring that is more harmonious and in health and balance for all of
creation.  We believe it can be done through intentional collaboration
and networking to do so through this Open Space Organization with its
simple
structure and lots of space for finding mentoring opportunities.

The meeting will be facilitated using Open Space Technology (OST) (see
www.openspacetechnology.com ).  OST is a process that supports
learning and deep understanding within groups of people. The
International Alliance for
Mentoring is developing itself as a conscious Open Space Organization.
 The meeting will be facilitated by Judi Richardson of Halifax, Nova
Scotia, Canada (www.ponoconsultants.com)

 Facilitator:  Judi Richardson (www.ponoconsultants.com)
 Hosts: Birgitt and Ward Williams (www.genuinecontact.com
            North Carolina,USA
           Judi Richardson Nova Scotia, Canada
           Eiwor Backelund, Sweden

 Registration:

 Cost $100 (U.S.) per person, which includes lunch and materials.
Please make cheques (or US Money Orders) payable to Birgitt Williams,
and mail to Pono Consultants International, 278 Waverley Road,
Dartmouth, N.S. Canada, B2X 2C6.

 This event will be take place at 6209 Blair Cee Lane, Raleigh (off of
Creedmore Rd/HWY 50), North Carolina

 We hope that you will feel inspired to make the choice to join us in
the International Alliance for Mentoring.  Together we can make a
difference.