Introduction to Open Space workshop(s) -and- Open Space event: Opening Space...The Practice of Peace

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Fri May 10 19:42:39 PDT 2002

Hello, dear colleagues -

Please share the news with your networks and communities that I will be
giving the following Open Space Technology workshop:

An Introduction to Open Space

this June 19-21

in San Francisco.

If you or someone you know is interested, feel free to contact me directly
and I shall send further information.

The next introductory workshop will be December 11-13.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

and September 24-27, join Harrison Owen and me for four days in Open Space:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Opening Space for Transformation in Organizations
-and- Leadership and Open Space

The Practice of Peace
with your self, your organization, your local and global community, and the
land

- - - - -

Join us to spend a few days in Open Space stretching our understanding.
This is not a workshop on the method -- Harrison and I will be full
participants in this learning journey with you.  We hope that as a group we
will create challenge, deep engagement and full-on new thinking.  Let's push
our learning to the edges, feel the challenge and go beyond.  These times
demand not just awareness, but transformation.  Let's see where we can take
it.

Contact me directly at
lisaheft at pacbell.net

...if you would like me to send you more information.

Take care,

Lisa

- - -
L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, facilitator, educator
Open Space Technology and Experiential Learning

2325 Oregon
Berkeley, California
94705-1106  USA
(+01) 510 548-8449