Change of e-mail

Michelle Cooper mcooper at integralvisions.com
Mon May 6 10:06:46 PDT 2002

Dear friends and colleagues;
We are pleased to announce that as a result of our growth, The Cooper Group
Consultants has been incorporated under a new name "Integral Visions
Consulting Inc.". Part of the change is a new e-mail address
mcooper at integralvisions.com. Thank you for updating your address book to
reflect the change. Our other contact information is unchanged. A web site
is under construction and will be available soon! The coopgrp at interlynx.net
e-mail will be discontinued as of this month. My apologies in advance to
those who receive this more than once.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Michelle

Michelle Cooper RN, MScN
Integral Visions Consulting Inc.
200 Crestview Avenue
Ancaster, ON L9G 1E2
Tel: (905) 648-4633
Fax: (905) 648-1763
Toll Free (North America): 1-877-405-9918
www.integralvisions.com

Inviting Organizational Excellence and Health

Joy is not a destination; it is a way of travelling.- Mary Manin Morrissey