ost-countries

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Thu Mar 21 14:04:20 PST 2002

Dear colleagues,
now you can have a look at a world map at
http://www.michaelmpannwitz.de/openspace_map.htm
Pretty soon there will be some more detail visible for crowded places
like Europe.
Greetings from Weimar where I will facilitate a 2,5 day gathering of
200 youths from all over Germany on the future of German youth
politics.
michael m

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
Fax2mail: 49-30-263 917 301 521
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK