World Practitioner Community - an announcement and a request

Nauheimer, Holger h.nauheimer at snafu.de
Fri Mar 8 06:02:14 PST 2002

Dear list,

this is our recent approach to the international community: We are
organizing an International Trainings Event on

"Essential Consulting Skills" for a worldwide audience of consultants. OST
will be one part of it, embedded in other topics such as mental maps,
scenarion thinking etc.

You will find the information on our website:
http://www.change-management-toolbook.com

Our trainers will speak: English, Spanish, French, Arabic, German and
Russian. We would appreciate if you spread the news among your networks.

Our request: we would like to sponsor some participants from Africa, Eastern
Europe, Latin America and Asia. Do you have any idea how to approach fund
raising for sponsorships?

With best regards,

Dr. Holger Nauheimer
BeraterKompetenz