OS with justicial authorities

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Wed Mar 13 12:23:34 PST 2002

Hi Micheal:

I did an Open Space meeting with the British Columbia Human Rights
Commission, which is a tribunal here in Canada.  It was more of a
community consultation event, where we looked at human rights issues
confronting Aboriginal people living in the urban environment of
Vancouver.

I'm not entirely sure how they followed up with the information from
this event, but I do know that some of it got folded into a wider set of
hearings they were doing on issues of access, and allegations of
systemic racism,  for Aboriginal people in the education system.

Chris

--

CHRIS CORRIGAN
Consultation - Facilitation