Open Space -- The Credible incredible - Thank you for this rich and dynamic dialogue......

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Mon Mar 11 22:38:31 PST 2002

Birgitt, you wrote:

  There is no way to describe it to someone in a way that they can truly
understand. He/she usually only understands what is meant well into the
middle of it.
   Those same clients who are drawn to the self-organizing aspects of OST
are often taking a leap of faith - willing to deal with their own discomfort
in not truly understanding what they have agreed to.  I think nearly every
time we open to the Space, we are collectively signaling our willingness to
enter the pregnant void together.

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Milagro Organizational Consulting, Inc.
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue