ost-country list

Nauheimer, Holger h.nauheimer at snafu.de
Thu Mar 7 13:41:46 PST 2002

Dear Michael,

thanks for your activity. You might add China (mainland).

Our activity on the Global Mental Map of Change Management (formally: the
dictionary of change) has grown to 8 languages: English, German, Spanish,
Polish, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese, French. I am waiting for the Arabic
and Czech part.

The software solution will need some time (and money), I am probably going
to develop it in April or May. So far, the actual version can be downloaded,
under

http://www.change-management-toolbook.com/language_of_change.doc

So long,
Holger