ost-country list

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Thu Mar 7 12:50:44 PST 2002

Thanks Jo,
now that everyone on the list has the excel table just add those
countries people come up with, my count is way over 60 countries now.
Greetings from Berlin
michael

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002 18:07:42 +0100, Jo Toepfer wrote:

>Dear all,
>
>I have facilitated OST meeting in the following countries, which we could
>add to the list:
>Kazakhstan
>Turkmenistan
>Uzbekistan
>Kyrgystan
>
>keep expanding the coverage of our planet!
>Jo
>
>--
>Jo Toepfer
>Tel: +49-30-42018000
>Fax: +49-30-69088159
>http://www.joconsult.de/
>
>*
>*
>Visit:

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
Fax2mail: 49-30-263 917 301 521
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK