Fw: Colombia

Peggy Holman, Open Space Institute (US) peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Sun Mar 31 15:06:18 PST 2002

ColombiaFriends,

I have been talking with Pablo Restrepo, who is planning an Open Space gathering on reconceiving Columbia's negotiation process.  I have 2 requests from this list on his behalf.  The first is to provide him feedback on his proposal.  His description follows his message.  You are welcome to send responses directly to him at prestrepo at tandemadr.com or if you'd like to share your thoughts with the list, I will forward them on.

In addition, he is looking for an experienced OS practitioner from Europe, Asia or the Middle East to work with them.  If you're interested, please contact Pablo directly.

Thanks,
Peggy