online ost resources

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Tue Mar 19 15:43:17 PST 2002

hello all, sorry for the double posting to midwest os'ers...

just finished uploading a much improved ost resources section to my own
website, http://www.michaelherman.com.  the direct link is
http://ost.michaelherman.com  please come use it!

here's what's there now...

-open space introduction page (overview, intro articles)

-inviting organization: evolution is now and open space (my e-book
thing, open space as invitation)

-invitations and stories (sample and template invitations)

-ost: a user's non-guide (everyone is welcome to distribute this from
their own website)

-training and workshops (including proceedings from past chicago
trainings with harrison)

-ost practice notebook (checklists, templates, scripts, variations,
etc... to help it work)

-midwest open space (including details for a midwest osonos in june)

-more ost resources (reading, online conversations, websites)

hope you'll find this helpful and tell others about it.  thanks to all
who've already visited previous versions and sent your comments and good wishes.

best for now, michael

--

Michael Herman
300 West North Avenue #1105