from OS Institute (US) board

Mark R. Jones mark_r_jones at worldnet.att.net
Tue Mar 5 16:30:52 PST 2002

Hmmmm . . .

Putting on my "client" hat -- I find the quantitative reference
to experience a useful tool in convincing myself and my
non-OS colleagues that the "facilitator" has the depth of
experience to cover whatever great mysteries and surprises
in process and outcome may occur.  I call it "grounding" in
my own jargon.

 I am attempting to use OS to penetrate deeply into corporate
and large-scale governmental operations.  That does seem to
require a certain paying attention to the conventions and
communications protocols (and languaging) of those types
of organizations   ---   including quantitative references.

Also, in such work, a database of practitioners, event archive,
and forthcoming events -- would be helpful.

Mark R. Jones
President  --  Quest Technology Inc.
A Science & Engineering Associates (SEA) Company
PO Box 1457;   Lynnwood,   WA    98046
Las Vegas:       702-341-7700
Seattle:            425-413-6000
Mobile:             206-696-7000