Point of crisis... Changing the rules...

Winston Kinch kinch at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 29 14:24:30 PDT 2002

Hi Bernhard:

I don't know if Google qualifies as a "crawler", but no matter, it is
plenty good enough! I spent an hour or so surfing and surprise! met all the
"old friends" I have come across before: WTO, IMF, COFR, Bilderberg, TLC,
etc.

What escapes me is this. If these folks know the facts, and I choose to
assume that they, if any set of stakeholders, do; then, Why? Why would a
presumably both intelligent and empowered group of human beings knowingly
lead the world, including inescapably themselves, into certain disaster?

I am unwilling to ascribe "evil intent" here.  It's just too simplistic. I
remember watching a video some time ago which painfully and hauntingly
detailed the evil "we" have done to North (and South) America since "we"
arrived: pictures of mountains of buffalo bones, the marginalization and
murder of the folks "we" found here, I don't need to go on.  I remember my
surprise at my own reaction afterward: it was not to vilify "us", but to
think "awful as it was, they did the best they knew how".

Could it be that the "evil international bankers" are doing the best they
can? It's a real conundrum: hard to believe they don't "get it", and just
as hard to ascribe to them what looks like suicidal behaviour. Are they
trapped too? Even Rothchilds have grandchildren...

This is kind of why I started (my own) playing with the notion of  better
rules.... some way, "underneath" the current game, whereby everyone could
"win", even the Bilderberg gang, because the way we keep score is enhanced
to include the limited resources of the earth ... kind of like an
international version of Ben and Jerry's second set of books...

Funny, you know I think ol' Margaret Mead had it right: something about a
few passionate people being able to cause enormous change.  Who knows,
maybe this virtual community is such an "island of consciousness"
aborning...

Winston