Point of crisis... Changing the rules...

Bernd Weber weberb at gmx.at
Sat Jun 29 08:16:14 PDT 2002

Dear Winston,

fine that you brought this up. It must be brought up again and again
as long as it is not solved.

I had the association, what you mean is closely related to questions
which are and have been discussed under the slogan "The tragedy of
the commons". Sending out an internet crawler with this slogan
strenghened this impression. Perhaps you want to try this also.

Bernhard

-----
weberb at gmx.at, on 29.06.2002 at 17:09:24 (GMT/UT + 02:00)
My anti-virus precautions:
1) attached to this e-mail : No file
2) All attached files are mentioned by name in the line above this
one. Please do not open any other attachment!
3) Please send text documents in RichTextFormat/*.rtf, if possible.
This also facilitates communication between mac- and ms-worlds.
Bernd Weber
C.P. 1462, Beira, Sofala, MOZAMBIQUE
fone: +258-3-32 98 59, cellfone:+258-82-43 79 77
----
Gumpendorfer Straße 88b/18, AT-1060 Wien AUSTRIA
fone:  00431 596 86 57, e-mail: weberb at gmx.at
----
Wenn Du meine elektronische Diskussionsgruppe abonnieren möchtest,
1. gehe auf Seite http://groups.yahoo.com/group/berndweber/join
-ODER-
2. sende eine E-Mail an berndweber-subscribe at yahoogroups.de
----
Inscricao no grupo de discussao "Sistemas organizacionais":
Escrever um email para o endereco <sis-org-subscribe at eGroups.com>