Transfer in Process

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 26 16:18:10 PDT 2002

Thomas and Michelle,
thank you for describing your successful use of the Whole Person Process
Facilitation including the transfer in process. You clarified well that we
aren't using this at the start of an OST meeting but for all meetings that
require an open but more guided approach including the planning and debrief
meetings for an OST meeting.

When we designed the Whole Person Process Facilitation, it was to compliment
the OST meetings in exactly this way. To grasp what this is about for us,
think of all of creation as a great Open Space. Within that great Open Space
and in a way that works with that Open Space, there are methods that assist
in respectfully working with collectives of people to enable them to open to
the extent that they are ready. Open Space Technology, Whole Person Process
Facilitation, Appreciative Inquiry, the World Cafe are such methods.

Blessings to you and to all with whom you make Genuine Contact,

Birgitt

Birgitt  Williams of Dalar International Consultancy
http://www.dalarinternational.com

Mentoring for Organizational Effectiveness

view the calendar for upcoming training at
http://www.openspacetechnology.com/training.html

Contact information for Dalar International Consultancy

Mailing address: Po Box 19373, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA 27619 or for
courier 12136 Shooting Club Rd., Raleigh, North Carolina USA 27613

Phone: 919-522-7750     Fax: 919-870-6599