SV: Transfer in Process

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Wed Jun 26 14:53:24 PDT 2002

Thanks for an interesting conversation of transfer in processes.
I use a transfer in exercise starting most meetings that are not Open Space
meetings. I use a format I learnt from Birgitt Williams - Whole Person
Process Facilitation. One thing that strikes many participants is how fast
they get into the actual core of the meeting. In my experience people also
"open up" and speak from their heart this way.

For me this has worked wonderfully in my pre-meetings and I now also use
this process in follow up meetings after an Open Space meeting. One detail I
could share at the same time is that I use a digital camera to take pictures
from the flip charts the participants and I use in these meetings. That
makes it a lot easier for me/my sponsor and everybody gets the documentation
at their computor the very same day.
Greetings
Thomas Herrmann, Kungsbacka, Sweden