Transfer in Process

Meg Salter meg.salter at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 21 06:26:26 PDT 2002

thank you all for your comments.

As per Harrison, when doing OS, the long slow, silent walk, looking at
people as I go is pretty much it. (followed by opening words).One
participant recently said to me "I felt you were drawing us in". As you
said, pretty powerful stuff!

My question was more directed at transfer-in processes when NOT doing OST,
but working with people in ways that are "open".
What is going on in "transfer-in"? My guess is - acknowledging a transition
space, bringing more of the persons in the room, making space for mystery
and questions, letting go of the meeting etc. you just came from, beginning
to access in whatever way possible the larger "tuning fork" that will be the
group. .... whatever!

Meg Salter

MegaSpace Consulting
416/486-6660