a first step from Rome

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 14 06:51:07 PDT 2002

Bernhard,
Thank you. You words are very good and much shorter than mine - and I am
a native english speaker! Good reminder for me :-)   Thanks to Joelle
for prompting your message with her feedback!
And thanks to Metta Zetty's reflection (
http://awakening.net/Reflections.html ), that sums up part of my
Nonduality
If Reality is one complete
undivided and unbroken Whole,
then everything you see
is a manifestation of That
which is Real and True.

For me, the challenge is to let it all in as such...
glory xoxo