A First Step From Rome

florian fischer florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Wed Jun 12 08:20:32 PDT 2002

Harrison Owen schrieb:

>  .......and everything to do with the power of self-organization. All
> we do in Open Space is to create the conditions under which a
> completely natural process can start or re-start. If true, this is
> really good news, for it would mean that we already have at our
> disposal the "tools" necessary for peace. We have only to be fully
> what we are. Thoughts?
>
> Harrison

dear harrison,
dear all,
that is as touching as challenging,
"We have only to be fully what we are"

yesterday I facilitated a  meeting of a company in favor
for to see "where we are" and "where we are going to".
I told them about the idea, that  the deciding moment of change
normally is not in front of us in the future but is already behind us
in the past. I used the metaphor of the switch on the railway.
a switch has brought us to a sometimes very new course on a travel
which had been at the very beginning nearly not noticeable.
only after travelling a while we begin to realize
that the shadows of the sun already go to another direction,
that things are going already in a different manner,
not realizing that we ourselves already are going in a different manner.

travelling in the move
nothing remains than to agree and to be fully what and where we are.
it´s still a hard job: to be fully what we are.
but being in peace within my place and with myself
surely I´m in peace with all folks.

cause the switch is in the past,
there is no effort to follow self-organization.

thank you again, harrrison.
florian

florian fischer
begleitung im wandel