Fwd: Anyone who knows of interesting development projects for sheepfarmers?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Thu Jun 27 03:14:22 PDT 2002

Hi Thomas,
if they are interested in experiences made in other countries on how
to raise profitability and develope complementary businesses you
might offer them to invite some successful sheep farmers from other
countries in the spirit of getting the whole system in one room.
Greetings from Berlin, where I eat a lot of sheepmilk-cheese from
Greece, Bulgaria, Turkey,Germany and other great places  I have never
been to but might go to if I got an invitation to spend time on a
sheep farm which has also a little lake nearby and a sauna and where
I could learn how to knit my socks from sheep-wool.
Have a grand time
michael

Hi all.
In September I will facilitate a two day OST-meeting for sheepfarmers
in
Sweden. They want to raise profitability and develope complementary
businesses. They are interested in knowing of any international
experiences
in this field. Thought I would ask you out there. I know there is a
wide
variety of experiences on this list, and there just might be some
fitting
this?
Greetings
Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.