Partner contact

Tzvetina Arsova Netzelmann tzvetina at web.de
Mon Jun 10 11:20:42 PDT 2002

Dear all, I am a new commer to the OST contact list. My name is Tzvetina Arsova Netzelmann. I am psychologist, Bulgarian. I live and work in Berlin. There I attended an OS training of facilitators. Fascinated by the flexibility of the method I am already on the run of brainstorming ideas of its applicability in my professional field. My interests and experience are in the field of community social development, psychodynamic approaches to groups, intercultural differences and encounters. I work mainly with ethnic minority communities and with seriously underprivileged groups. I am interested to know people who have already been working with OS in Central and Eastern Europe, and especially if someone was delivering training for OS facilitators in Bulgaria. I would like to get in contact and to develop ideas about how to utilise OS in some contexts in Bulgaria undergoing deep transformation processes.

I appreaciate exchange of relevant experiences.

Tzvetina Arsova Netzlemann
All inclusive! 100 MB Speicher, SMS 50% günstiger, 32 MB Attachment-Größe,
Preisvorteile und mehr unter http://club.web.de/?mc=021104