What is the message of OST?

john engle englejohn at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 22 18:20:09 PDT 2002

let's keep in mind that the facilitator is in the room as well. thus, s/he
could help to complete the expertise equation.

plus, lets keep in mind that sometimes we're facilitating open space with a
group of people with whom we have a common interest in solving a problem.
perhaps its a group of people in my community. perhaps the solutions that we
come upon are going to require help from as many people in the community as
possible, me included. and if i'm going to be helping to carry out a
solution in my community, i should participate in conceiving the strategy.

sometimes i don't participate in small group sessions at all. some time i do
a fair amount.

my two cents.

john

http://www.beyondborders.net/experiment.htm