"How can I practice peace?"/despair/transfer-in

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Tue Jul 2 12:12:31 PDT 2002

Judi--

Being able to be with someone else without trying to fix things is a real
gift.  Some years ago, when I was struggling with cancer treatments, many
people were helpful and attentive, which was great.  But there were just a
very few friends to whom I could say what I was really feeling--a strange mix
of severely ill, frightened, and deeply joyful.  And those were the ones who
made the difference.

Joelle