report from "How can I practice peace?" in Chicago

David Koehler Nsdmk at aol.com
Mon Jul 1 09:10:55 PDT 2002

Ted,
Congrats to you.  Yes, I too have had all the people in one group.  Whatever.
 Sounds like you handled everything very well.

Just a comment on the price.  When we did the school open space (at which
Michael opened the space) in early June, there was a $15 charge.  We got
criticism from the newspaper, however we did have scholarships available.  My
thought is that I want people to make a commitment.  The best way is for them
to have something invested up front.  It is too easy to find something else
to do when the time comes.

I've been out of town, so I'm sorry this is arriving to you well after the
fact.  Good luck on your future OS pursuits.

Dave Koehler