Transfer in Process

Eiwor Backelund eiwor.backelund at centerpartiet.se
Mon Jul 1 09:11:55 PDT 2002

Birgitt,
I would like to add one more experience of using Whole Person Process
Facilitation. I have worked as internal consultant for over a year,
working with the liberal adult education in Sweden. I was the manager of a
project with many participants from different areas, municipalities,
regions, study organisations, national associations etc. We had a
description of the goals and the vision of the project but as we all know,
different people interpret differently according to their world view. So I
used WPP to start the project. In 4 hours we had made the various goals
visible and had agreed on some of them. We had of course talked about
hopes and fears regarding the project and we had learnt to know each other
so we could work together. And we had planned how we would work
practically to reach the goals in the project. I just had to put all the
different parts together in a program. To me this seems to be most
effective use of time. If we should have used the ordinary meeting
procedures this would have taken two or three meetings and I should have
been the one coming up with the ideas and doing the writing in between.
And also long time after this meeting people were really passioned about
working with the project as they themselves had decided what to do.

Blessings Eiwor